I absolutely love cookies. Of all the desserts I have made (and I make a lot!), I still think that I prefer a warm cookie over just about anything else. Or maybe I like cookie dough more than anything else. Either way, this cookie recipe e-book is full of the most amazing cookie recipes!
Quick Cookie Tips:
After trying out multiple cookie recipes over many years, I have picked up several important tips for making the absolute BEST cookies!
- Make sure that you have enough flour in the dough. If the dough is too sticky, you may need to add a little bit of flour.
- Spend a little extra time when you mix the butter and sugars. Creaming them together for 2-3 minutes will improve the consistency of your cookies.
- Preheat the oven. This will help your cookies turn out right every time!
- Use a cookie scoop! If you want all your cookies to be perfectly shaped and have them all be the same size, a cookie scoop is the way to go.
- Use parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Doing this will make it really easy to remove the cookies from your cookie sheet so that you don’t have to scrape them off the pan – they will just slide right off in perfect shape!
- Don’t over bake the cookies – when I take mine out of the oven, they still look slightly under baked but they will continue to bake on the cookie sheet for a couple more minutes so that’s ok!
There are guaranteed to be some of your new favorite cookies recipes in this e-book. They’re all easy to make and the recipes are easy to follow. Some of the best recipes included:
- Raspberry Meltaway Cookies
- Peanut Butter Fudge Cups
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mint Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Cookies & Cream Cookies
- and SO MUCH MORE!
All of the recipes are formatted into printable recipe cards so you can easily print them out & store them in your recipe file! Here’s just a sample of some of the recipes included.